A Gratitude Jar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Gratitude Jar

Waking up without regrets. Love that one nonamegirl! I'm adding it my list today along with ...

Toasted egg sandwiches with fresh tomatoes
    Knowing that I have choice in everything that I do

Sweet Sunday everyone!

Comment

A Gratitude Jar

Morning time snuggles, kisses, and earlobe nibbles from my Maggie
      Fresh pot of coffee
      For managing to choke down a can of tuna fish, I strongly dislike fish but have been trying to incorporate little bits of it into my menu
      For the sunshine that today has brung
      For being free of alcohol for 28 consecutive days, which would not have been possible without this amazing community.

I am grateful to be a part of this wonderful community, and to have received a ton of love and support from some pretty amazing people.
      "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
      ~Author Unknown
      AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

A Gratitude Jar

to be part of this community
        to be able to run
        two grandsons coming
        one granddaughter
        9 days w/o AL
        longer days
        bulbs coming up

Comment

A Gratitude Jar

My daughter safely coming home after a 1 month overseas trip.

Comment

A Gratitude Jar

NoSugar;1472246 wrote: My daughter safely coming home after a 1 month overseas trip.
            Amen to that! :l
            "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
            ~Author Unknown
            AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

A Gratitude Jar

I am grateful for my safe space - cosy and all mine by the water.
              Struggle with the loss of family but grateful I had them in my life.
              Grateful for my health, which sometimes I mindlessly disregard, thank you body for keeping me strong despite what I put you through.
              Grateful for my friendships, although not like certain family bonds, where would I be without you.
              Grateful my mind still serves me, despite the brain cells I chose to obliterate.
              Grateful I can still feel, again despite how much I wanted to not.
              Grateful I can still cry when I see a beautiful sky.
              Grateful I can still be in the stillness and know that I am

Comment

A Gratitude Jar

I love love love not having to organize my day so that I can accomplish everything I want and need to do by ~ 4 p.m.

Comment

A Gratitude Jar

I am Grateful for this community of friends, I was in a very bad dark place, very sad & alone
                  I truly don't think I could have made it without you guys, I had no hope no dreams Thanks:h

Comment

A Gratitude Jar

jIMMYDAMA;1472980 wrote: I am Grateful for this community of friends, I was in a very bad dark place, very sad & alone
                    I truly don't think I could have made it without you guys, I had no hope no dreams Thanks:h
                    Dear JimmyDama,

Every post of yours recently has been an enthusiastic out-pouring of gratitude. I have loved reading them and have felt so glad for you.

But don't forget to let us know if you have a bad day, too, ok? We've always got to be who we really are here. I've been thinking about how after you've (OK - I've!!) posted one type of message for several days, it feels weird and is rather hard to post one that is totally different -- one that sounds like it is from another person entirely! (--- a person at the other part of the rollercoaster so often referred to here. At the moment I want to get on that really lame train that just keeps looping the amusement park and catch my breath!!! ).

- NS

Comment

I am grateful for Rob Roman and Amanda Chen.

Comment

Working...
                      X