Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here!

Howdy all!

I've been working on my Anti-Social Disorder for the last year after being on Chlorpromazine for over 4 years. I'm a bit shy, and it takes a lot to bring the "real" me out, so I've been dabbling in Nootropics such as L-Theanine, Aniracetam, Piracetam, Sulbutiamine, and CDP Choline to help with not just my anxiety/social disorder but also with my memory issues due to a injury I suffered in elementary school.

Well, I just wanted to give a basic background...so cheers!

Newbie here!

Hi Vintage Stripe. Welcome to MWO. This is more of an alcohol recovery
    forum. Of course alcoholism goes hand in hand with other mental disorders so don't
    feel left out.
    Are looking to stop or moderate your drinking?
    Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

Newbie here!

Well to be honest, I am trying to stop drinking (again). I had once been sober for over a year, and was attending meetings 3 to 5 times a week.

But lately (not so much lately, but these past 2 years) I have fallen off the wagon and started drinking again almost every night.

Comment

Newbie here!

Hi and :welcome: to MWO,

Why not post over in the newbies nest, there are new folk there at various stages of their quit.
        Also check out the tool box for tips and ideas.

Getting back on the wagon is hard, you just need to be brave and face down that first week again.

Catchya soon

KY

Comment

Newbie here!

Hey Vintage, Welcome to My Way Out!

This is a wonderful place to get and stay sober. There are people here from all over the world, sharing what is working for them. Join us over in the Newbie's Nest under "Just Starting Out'. Lots of people over there that are starting out or starting over. Read back and get to know us. Post, and let us get to know you, too. There is lots of support, encouragement and friendship here, from people who have been where you are. You don't have to struggle alone.

There is a mwo book you can download, cds available, and lots of feedback on meds, supplements and strategies that work. There is a wondeful link above in Kuya's signature line. (the dr.wilson one) Very informative and easy to read. Really excellent.

We look forward to getting to know you! Hope to see you over in the Newbie's Nest! So glad you joined us!
          AF since 12/2/12
          http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Working...
          X