X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting there

Hello everyone
    Decided to stop on wed 27tb, so I'm day 5 now

Getting by on occasional orange juice and water.
    I seem to be able to stay off it.
    My trouble is once I start I like a soak!

I was drinking 8 beers, a bottle of wine and occasionally a bourbon and coke mixer before bed
    That was every night.
    I was spending 200 a fortnight
    Just Cant afford that

Hope to hang out here a bit

Cheers

getting there

Hello and welcome! This is a great forum for support to stay off the sauce. Newbies Nest is where you will get to know people - there is always somebody around to support and advise have a look at the Toolbox in monthly moderation too.

:welcome:
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

getting there

Hey, Meron. Welcome and congratulations on 5 days!

You will find great company and support here. Join us over in the Newbie's Nest, under 'Just Starting Out'. There are a lot of people over there starting out and starting over. Lots of support, encouragement and friendship from people all over the world. Someone is always around if you need to talk to or just hang out with someone.

Read back a bit and get to know us and post, so we can get to know you, too. There is also a Newbie's Nest Roll Call, if you want to check in every day, along with others. We root you on and they give prizes for various milestones. If you jump on there, you will be awarded your 'full moon' on day 7. You just copy and paste the last roll call post before you, add your name and submit.

There is a My Way Out book you can download, cds, and threads with advice on meds, supplements, etc. We are people from all over the world that just share what is working for us and offering our friendship and support. So glad you joined us!
      AF since 12/2/12
      http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Working...
      X