No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

This is my first time posting, although I?ve been lurking on the forums for a while now. I decided to post after this past weekend. I had a good amount of time AF, 20 days, and thought I could moderate. Tried, and after that first drink, there was no stopping! Drank morning, noon, and night for three days straight. Obviously can?t moderate. I?m just sick and tired of being sick and tired! Hoping posting and visiting this site will make me become accountable!:new:

Welcome Kt82. Great site to share and learn from those going through and have been through what you are going through. Abstinence is very attainable. Just don't focus too far ahead. Focus on today.
    If you can see your self without alc your battle will be half way won. You may stumble along the way but keep your eye fixed on the prize. Good luck to you and do stick around.
    Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

Welcome kt82! So glad you decided to jump in and join us. I know, it's almost like we are making up for the alcohol we didn't get during the time we were AF. Totally overboard. Haven't we all been there. Come on over and join us in the Newbie's Nest. Lots of support, encouragement and friendship, especially for those who are starting out or starting over. You probably already know some of us if you've been lurking. We are looking forward to getting to know you. So glad you joined us!
      AF since 12/2/12
      http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

Working...
      X