Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easyway to stop drinking

Excellent decision Jay-J!!
    Allow the book to guide you, believe in it, it's all true!
    Drinking creates an illusion, it's a scam! We've been conned!
    Otherwise, how can we explain that AL has become so important to us when in fact it's destroying our lives!! When we are drinking, we are NEVER in control, please read the Pitcher's plant and the insect analogy, read it twice if you have to, it's really important. Believing that we can control alcohol is very dangerous, it only proves that we are under its spell.
    Have you ever heard of the Odyssey's singing mermaids? Greek mythology.
    Apparently these mermaids sang beautiful enchanting songs which led sailors to their death!
    Mr.Carr will help you understand why you've fallen for the alcohol trap, it will help you break the spell, once you do that, you will NEVER see alcohol the same way.
    Do not let AL trick you now that you know the truth!

Comment

Easyway to stop drinking

Allen Carr and Jason Vale

I've just finished Jason Vale's book, after having previously read Allen Carr's book. The books are nearly identical in their philosophy and in the manner in which they are written. Jason Vale, according to Wikipedia, worked as a trainer for Allen Carr (now deceased), and it is my guess (only) that Vale wrote an update to Carr's book. Carr's book referred to comedians and events of decades past, while Jason's book is written in a young man's voice. I found both books to be extremely helpful and caused me to think about AL in an entirely new way. Good luck to all in your journey!
      Friedabee is "free to be!"

Comment

Easyway to stop drinking

Hmmm I just might look into mr carr's book. Thanks

Comment

Easyway to stop drinking

Hi

Yes this book helped me a lot in my early days, but I prefer the Jason vale book, pretty much the same as the Carr book, just bit more light hearted read.
          Sober since 13th January 2012

Comment

Working...
          X