Nearly newbie needs nurturing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi one and all - phew, what a welcome! It makes me feel that I am not alone - whichis the worst feeling in the world.

Well - I made it!! 1 day AF!! I really can identify with those of you who experience a "danger time" -for me it's 9.00pm. Last night I drank a mug of herb tea as I thought it might help me sleep later on. I think it did, so I'll do the same tonight.

Thanks again for your support, I'll check in again tomorrow, hopefully stil AF>

Regards, Coco xx
    Fallen off the wagon so many times uch:

Day 1 AF 23/3/07 - terrified :eeks: and need a bit of :groupluv: , but determined to do it.

Comment

Hi Coco, welcome. Yes as all have said above, keep looking in, post just when you feel like it, and take from it what you want to. Hope you get from it from what I do, always, at any time there is someone here for you.

Lorna xx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hi Coconut & Welcome!

You've made a change yesterday, a big step to post and now you are in charge of what lies ahead.

Read the book, try the supps or/Topa/Campral/do the cd's/post/~ try anything & everything. It's worth it and so are you.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X