Bloody mobile phones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody mobile phones.

A curse of our society? Nearly ran over a couple of young lasses today, crossing the road while gabbing away on their phones.

In a Restaurant recently a table of 10-12 ADULTS gassing or texting while completely ignoring their fellow scranners.

On a metro a young girl was kicking and shouting because her parents took away her phone. She was having a mental meltdown. I wanted to take off my shoe and throw it at the little t@at.

The mobile phone, an invention that is causing untold addiction problems and emotional crutches.

Sent from my I phone 4 on forum runner.

Just joking, I really do hate phobile moans.

I'm I a miserable sod or does anyone agree?

Bloody mobile phones.

No you aren't a miserable sod, well I have no idea what sod actually means, but I don't think you are one if its bad.:H. I have a love hate relationship with my cell phone; I love to hate it! :shocked: I hate being so accessible all of the time. I also can't stand it when people talk, text and drive.
    I got runoff the road the other morning, by a driver who was texting, literally having to go off onto the shoulder of the road to avoid a head on collision, I was furious.
    I have a friend who sits on her damn cell phone whenever we get together.....I finally said something to her, she was embarrassed as she should be, now she puts her cell away when we get together. DAMN CELL PHONES.......hahaha I am sending this from my iPad
    "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
    ~Author Unknown
    AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Bloody mobile phones.

Cell phones have saved MANY lives.

Comment

Bloody mobile phones.

lucky 2.0;1474838 wrote: Cell phones have saved MANY lives.
        No disputing that....BUT only when used properly.
        "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
        ~Author Unknown
        AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Bloody mobile phones.

lucky 2.0;1474838 wrote: Cell phones have saved MANY lives.
          They have destroyed and ended many lives too, lighten up man, bloody hell.

Comment

Working...
          X