Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday!!!

All of a sudden this board has lit up.

Can't we have a little bit fun here now and then?

Do you like fishfinger sandwiches?

It's Friday!!!

what the hells a fingerfish sandwich?
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It's Friday!!!

Hey, Brightfield. Good to meet you. We do have fun, here. Maybe we can have even more if we can get our hands on some of those fishfinger sandwiches. What the heck are they? Never even heard of them.
      AF since 12/2/12
      http://hamsnetwork.org/taper/

Comment

It's Friday!!!

Fishfinger sandwiches rock, but I think you need to be UK based to know what they are.

Fishfingers are frozen processed food (that isn't as unhealthy as most) and are made from processed fish of various origins depending on the quality you buy shaped into "logs" about 3 inches long, 1 inch wide and half an inch thick then coated in breadcrumbs. In a sandwich with lettuce and mayo they're wonderful, proper nursery food. :H

The most well-known fishfingers are made by Birds Eye.
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

It's Friday!!!

so its like fishsticks put in a sandwich,doesnt sound that bad,i eat mine with ketchup(weird)
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It's Friday!!!

I love fishfinger sandwiches, I have mine on toasted bread with mayo yum
            AF since 2nd Oct 2012
            Day by day

Comment

It's Friday!!!

Fishfingers are the best!
              I put them in pitta bread with lettuce and mayo!

How about Sausage sambos!?

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Comment

It's Friday!!!

Ah Yes!!! Fishfinger Sangas are here in OZ. Had them as a kid growing up.:H:H:H:H Bitta lettuce and Mayo!!

Comment

It's Friday!!!

Moni, Sausage Sambos.........what are these? I have not heard of them in OZ.

Comment

It's Friday!!!

Guys, While we are on foods,what is the strangest food you have eaten? I once had Whole frog in Asia, yep the whole thing not just the legs!!! It was surprisingly nice and very spicy. We eat Kangaroo in this country. Its served in good restaurants and is very nice. Usually served medium rare.

Comment

It's Friday!!!

boozer;1475771 wrote: Guys, While we are on foods,what is the strangest food you have eaten? I once had Whole frog in Asia, yep the whole thing not just the legs!!! It was surprisingly nice and very spicy. We eat Kangaroo in this country. Its served in good restaurants and is very nice. Usually served medium rare.
                      I ate bugs off of a bug cart in Thailand........my husband wouldn't kiss me for a week after that. They were crunchy and salty.
                      "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
                      ~Author Unknown
                      AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

It's Friday!!!

I was born in the UK and was brought up on potato chip sandwiches............yum yum............still eat them today..............it gives me a nice looking muffin top.............
                        You've been CRITICISING yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try APPROVING of yourself and see what happens......

Comment

It's Friday!!!

Columbia - me too - with Vegemite as a nod to my Aussieness now!
                          Oneredshoe - useful, but drastic, way to deter unwanted advances from the hubbie :H
                          Fish fingers sandwiches - have to be with HP and Heinz salad cream mixed together (this is also delicious as a sauce for chips). Gourmand, moi?!

Unusual food - I think brains in Indonesia. Once I discovered it wasn't chicken, I stopped (it was a dark restaurant!)

Comment

It's Friday!!!

boozer;1475767 wrote: Moni, Sausage Sambos.........what are these? I have not heard of them in OZ.
                            Boozer - Pork Sausages. They're part of a full Irish breakfast also!

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Comment

Working...
                            X