Day 4 for the 311 gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 for the 311 gang

Hello team! How is everyone feeling this fine day? I'm up early because I have to deliver a training and want to make sure I get plenty of coffee and water into me first.

Day 4 - can you believe it?

Halfway rocked the first social events AF. Strong sounds sooo good. Boozer has joined in and is cheering us newbies on - thanks for that!

I have to admit I'm struggling. Lots of stress right now - husband not sure if he's leaving, job stress, plus I have to re-apply for a position in my department due to re-org. Stress is a huge trigger for me. I got on the treadmill yesterday and will go to my long spin class tonight. That should keep me safe for a while.

How are you doing all in? I didn't see you check in last night.

Fin, Halo, free, Ican, K9 - check in when you can, please.

Have a great day everyone!
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Day 4 for the 311 gang

Morning, all. Day Four begins. Last night I woke up drenched in sweat, but it felt good in a strange way.
    Today is busy with work related things, then tonight I pick up a friend at the airport. I will tell her about my "cleanse." Maybe I will tell her more as I am starting to realize it is nothing to be embarrassed about.
    No, not yet. Revealing that still scares me.

Hang in there, siren. We are at Day Four!!!

Comment

Day 4 for the 311 gang

Up at 6:30 to walk the dog and starting work soon. Drank so much soda water and lime, I couldn't have put another glass of anything in me last night. But hey, it worked!

Wishing everyone success in dealing with stress, social activities, and other triggers. Stay strong!
      Free at Last
      "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
      http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Day 4 for the 311 gang

Day 4. I'd change my mood to "content" - but it is not an option. Satisfied? Basically, doing OK. Going to go out for a walk while it is still light. I'm going to post the same thing in Day 3 - seems like there is more activity over there!!!!!:l
        10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

Day 4 for the 311 gang

Stay Strong Siren, was away and didn't check in am finding it so helpful to reply to the aily post. I know what you mean when you are talking about stress, we need to find other ways to unwind I guess. Keep focusing on positives, I read an awesome book that was really inspirational called wild by Cheryl Strayed, she decides to solo hike the PCT trail in California, it is an awesome read, pick it up if you can! STAY STRONG SIREN!!!
          On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Working...
          X