Day 5 for the 311 gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 5 for the 311 gang

Hi 311ers, a quick check in on day 5 and then I'll post on Day 6. Made it through dinner last night AF. It helped that the minute we sat down, my DH ordered sparkling water. Told myself "get throught his bottle of water, and at least one glass of still water, and then see if you think about wine." I was so full, I couldn't think of drinking anything else. Whatever it takes.

All in -- I find the hynosis tapes (that I got on this website) are really helpful. When I am stressed, I listen to them and it helps me get a little more centered.

Halfway -- great idea to change restaurants. For the baby shower can you bring a bottle of AF champagne? I imagine the mother won't be drinking, yes?

Strong - I, too, need to get off the couch. But, decided to treat myself this week to a little more nurturing. I imagine with each week, we'll gain greater motivation.

Halo -- thanks for the book recommendation. I love to walk in the woods with my dog, as it helps clear my head. Will look for the book at the airport.

Can't remember who asked me, I have a 5 hour time zone difference this trip. For the next two weeks I will go from airports to hotels, to meetings/work, to dinners, to hotels. Will post later tonight, when the free wine becomes a temptation.

Stay strong over the weekend.
    Free at Last
    "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
    http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Working...
    X