Day 7 for the 311 Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 7 for the 311 Gang

halfway, this time is different, don't even think of prior falls they are in the PAST and we are heading to a much more positive future,

Keep strong and I agree with you I don't believe I could have resisted being in the same situation with all of the wine, beer and martini's, especially right now...I am so proud of those that can! The determination of the 311 gang is very inspiring! For myself, I am keeping myself close to home and close to the MWO especially the 311 thread.

This time I WIN the fight against AL, with a lot of help from my MWO friends...:thanks:

halfway here's to day 8 then to day 9!!!
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 7 for the 311 Gang

Congratulations 311's

Congratulations to you all on your 7 days AF ? see, it really works when you have buddies, well done - you are all doing an amazing job - you will get an adorable hat at 30 days as your award, so keep encouraging each other and you will get there before you know it!

Love Snow X
      If you don't know where you are going,
      you'll end up someplace else.

Comment

Day 7 for the 311 Gang

Hi all -- great work on another AF day. Was really tested this evening. Dinner with a work colleague who I have always split a bottle of wine with. Instead, started with a swim in the pool and then dinner. Said "not drinking tonight; have too many early morning meetings tomorrow." She was totally supportive, only ordered a glass for herself, and made no comment when I ordered seltzer water. Of course, I looked longingly at her wine every now and then.

Tomorrow's plan is a swim and a massage -- figure the amount I save on not drinking I can spend on a massage.

Great job everyone!
        Free at Last
        "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
        http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Day 7 for the 311 Gang

halfway content;1479109 wrote: Let's hope that history does not repeat itself in this situation.
          Hey, Halfway
          You are doing so well! If day 8 worries you, don't leave it to hope, ok? A plan that includes a lot of nurturing your heart, body, and mind is needed .

Stick with your buddies - you are so fortunate to have them - and stay strong!!

NS

Comment

Day 7 for the 311 Gang

Well done 311 gang and well done to mylife i'm on day 2 and although i'm damn proud of myself i can't seem to shake off the feeling of doom, shame and embarrasment. but i'm following the tips and getting lots of support here so the only way is up!
            'The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed'
            Richard Brinsley Sheridan

1st goal: 7 days
            2nd goal: 30 days
            3rd goal: 3 months

Comment

Working...
            X