Day Eight for the 311 Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the book suggestions, I will definitely buy the book Drinking A Love Story, it sounds like it will resonate with my current path, and I will also look at seeing flight as well, I have read posts recommending this movie.

free at last we will be there in April with you!!! I agree I am posting as much as possible, I am finding it really helps!
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

I just met an old friend who is in town for a few days at our usual pub. I ordered iced tea, she hesitated and then said she was going to just have water with our appetizer. I think she knew something was "different" about me. We still had a great time and laughed at how cheap our bill was without the wine! She is the best and so are the good people at MWO!

Comment

NoSugar;1479634 wrote: Hi,

I read this a few years ago and really liked it (and should have paid more attention): Drinking: A Love Story: Caroline Knapp: 9780385315548: Amazon.com: Books

I've just started this: The Good House: A Novel: Ann Leary: 9781250015549: Amazon.com: Books.
        There is a thread with that name. I'm hoping to have a discussion there. Nursie got the book and is already way ahead of me so I need to get going!

I read tons of books about diet and health but that probably is not what you're looking for... :H!

Read is much better sober, isn't it??

NS
        I also read Drinking: A Love Story, and should have paid much more attention. I still am infatuated.
        10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

I'm Strong and in Control;1479697 wrote: I also read Drinking: A Love Story, and should have paid much more attention. I still am infatuated.
          BAD choice in love-interests, huh? :H

Comment

Working...
          X