SCOTLAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCOTLAND

Any one from scotland on the forum , looking for past times hobbies ect to keep occupied or does anyone else have any good ideas

SCOTLAND

Hi bgg...yup, there a few folk here from Bonny Scot...Popeye for one.....

what are you interested in....anything in particular for the hobby thing or are you willing to give anything a go?? I'm a hopeless person to try and recommend this...I pretty much work and sleep mostly, with a bit of reading thrown in....I did love line dancing though when I used to live in England...I KNOW it sounds really naff...but it's darn good fun....and you get to do a bit of exercise too....although I admit that clapping, throwing a stetson in the air and shouting yee hah don't really burn that many calories:H....

Not much help sorry........

Comment

SCOTLAND

weemelonhead;111679 wrote: Hi bgg...yup, there a few folk here from Bonny Scot...Popeye for one.....

what are you interested in....anything in particular for the hobby thing or are you willing to give anything a go?? I'm a hopeless person to try and recommend this...I pretty much work and sleep mostly, with a bit of reading thrown in....I did love line dancing though when I used to live in England...I KNOW it sounds really naff...but it's darn good fun....and you get to do a bit of exercise too....although I admit that clapping, throwing a stetson in the air and shouting yee hah don't really burn that many calories:H....

Not much help sorry........
      Thanks for your in put , i try anything once :H Yeah i feel as tho i work and sleep so need to get out more .. Line dancing sounds like a real laugh :-) so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Comment

SCOTLAND

Scots on MYO

Hi BGG, yep I am from the Highlands, not sure where about Popeye is but there are a few of us here. Welcome.

Lorna
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

SCOTLAND

Me too - Help ma Boab - Jings, Crivvens an aa that!

Not sure what you are looking for tho'?

Satori
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

SCOTLAND

Hi. I'm not from Scotland unfortunately. Some of your scenery is awesome. However I have started running. You can do this anywhere but after a hangover its REALLY HARD work. I've put my name down for a few races so I have to do the training and this is a strong incentive not to drink. I wish it worked all the time. It doesn't. It just acts as an extra brake...

Comment

SCOTLAND

Atox;112043 wrote: Hi. I'm not from Scotland unfortunately. Some of your scenery is awesome. However I have started running. You can do this anywhere but after a hangover its REALLY HARD work. I've put my name down for a few races so I have to do the training and this is a strong incentive not to drink. I wish it worked all the time. It doesn't. It just acts as an extra brake...
              Thanks for that suggestion I will give it a go:thanks:

Comment

SCOTLAND

IT's really worth a try. I'm at that point in my life where I have to decide what I want most success at running or wine? Not always an easy choice as I run in the morning and drink in the evening. I put my name down for a 10k run, tell everyone I'm doing it. Then the only option is to loose face (as I pretend no one knows I drink!!!!) or start training hangover or no hangover.
                The really good bit is it also raises money for charity..

Comment

SCOTLAND

Im from Scotland, just joined yesterday and im truely inspire by every one here

Comment

Working...
                  X