Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here. Again.

Hi Persimmon:

You may have kready looked into this route but what about THC for pain control? Or it's first first cousin, maurijuana?

I'm in Wa State where it is now legal and I Believe medical marijuana is becoming more and more accepted.

Might be cheaper too!

:l
    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I'm new here. Again.

that is actually a good idea kradle,lots of people use weed for chronic pain at least it wont fry the liver
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm new here. Again.

Hi Persimmon, Not sure if you'll end up coming back to read on this thread again, but wanted to chime in anyway...I did see you on the mod threads, which led me here...

I'm sorry that you felt slighted upon your arrival here this go around. I wonder if perhaps your first post didn't give the pertinent details of your struggles & that it was assumed you were wanting to abstain? I don't think Kuya was saying that what you wrote was rubbish, I think (forgive me if I am incorrect here K) she was saying it's never too late to quit, again, thinking you were fed up due to not having all the info. It's sad to think that you may not be back due to a misunderstanding. I hope you know that you are welcome here and supported and now that your situation has been made clearer, we know better how we can support you.

Please stick around and find what will help you during this difficult time.

Truly, P.
        "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

I'm new here. Again.

Hi Persimmon,
          I like Tipperlette's idea about writing in another document and then pasting it to MWO. Cool idea.

Ahhh the challenge of doing things 1 handed, I can relate. So Sorry for your challenges.

I do have hope you will find comfort and support here. There are lots of places to post with a vast variety of personalities to engage with.

-S-

Comment

Working...
          X