Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

We are approaching our two week mark of being AF! Great work everyone, am heading to work and then hoping to go on a nice long walk tonight, I'm taking inspiration from free and halfway and ramping up the exercise..have a great day everyone!
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Eleven is my lucky number and I feel especially lucky today! I finally feel ready to exercise. I just felt so distracted. Now I feel I can exercise, do my job, clean the house and move forward. I have been stuck for too darn long. Keeping temptations at bay although they still are ever present on some level.

Great job halo and free on eleven days! Continued success to all those on board.

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Awesome eleven is going to be great for me as well, I'm following advice from a Byrdie: "All we have to do is get through this day" and knowing that we will be one step closer to our 30 days! Have a wonderful day.
      On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Hi all,
        good day for me. Finishing touches on the client's speech and I have time to hit the gym and pool!

Suprisingly, no major thoughts of alcohol today--as I have read of this website, you don't have two bad days in a row.

Stay strong!
        Free at Last
        "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
        http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Just let everyone know I am still here and AF. Been working a lot but still getting my sleep and running in. Glad to see the group is still going strong. I have been checking out the smart recovery site and have found some good information over there also.

Just need to get through the day.
          :new: AF 3/11/13

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Good job 311 gang! I have made it to Day 7...so I'm still following you!

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Shaky afternoon for me. But I guess that is typical of these days. Two weeks is just a few days away, so I will keep on keeping on.

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Great job everyone!
                Free at Last
                "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

halfway, yes keep on keeping on, we are in this together! Feel better....:l

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Well done all of you, almost half way to your 30 days, time flies when you're having fun

:wave:
                    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

I'm a day behind you guys, hope you don't mind me tagging along Day 10 for me! Going well. No alcohol cravings / thoughts, but I want candy!!!!!!! Anyone else have a big sweet tooth? I guess its the carb cravings .....

On to day 11
                      AF since 3/12/13.

Completed over a year AF and fell off the wagon.
                      Back to it, new day 1= 7/1/14

I'm on my way.

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Congratulations on Day 10! Of course, we want you here. I absolutely love chocolate and I can't believe that I am not consuming enormous amounts. I think I am drinking so much sparkling water that there is not much room for anything else! I am eating lots of blueberries and avocados. I have decided that the avocado is one of the world's most perfect food. My shape will probably resemble an avocado soon, but whatever...

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

I too, get the sweet tooth now more than ever. But it has less problems associated with it. Today my counselor cancelled our meeting on Friday. I found out at dinner that my wife's counselor wants me to come to her appointment next week. Feel like I was blind sided. Her counselor wants her to go to Al-anon meetings. I have to keep an open mind and not let this give me an excuse to give in.
                          :new: AF 3/11/13

Comment

Day 11 for the 311 Gang

Join us I'm on My Way the more the merrier, keep up the awesome effort and halfway I'm with you I love avocado too!!!!! On our way to day 11 and 12....

Comment

Working...
                            X