made it to day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made it to day 4

Well i made it this far and still committed. I have a severe headache and feel all spaced out like i'm in a daze. I've been telling my friends i can't drink because i'm on a new medication. Hopefully i'll still be this committed when this "hangover" lifts and i feel better. Wish me luck, i sure hope i can make it stick this time. I'm going to try to post every day or 2 to see if it helps me.
    Perry

made it to day 4

I'm going to be the first one to welcome you here and invite you to step over to the Newbies Nest

I am now on day 21 alcohol free (AF) but I came here on day 5. I found the support here and coming here regularly and checking in really, really helped me through

Comment

made it to day 4

hi perry,dont worry itll pass day 4 is usually a rough one as far as headache,foggy head a few more days youll feel way better,welcome to mwo and good job on day 4
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

made it to day 4

Best to you, Perry. Day Four is tough. You can do it!

Comment

made it to day 4

Yay perry! Keep on keeping on. And keep posting.
          kronkcarr

Comment

made it to day 4

:goodjob: You can do it! I know you can. 4 days is a great start! :goodjob: Keep up the good work! :l Life is so much better without alcohol.
            Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

made it to day 4

Welcome Perry!

As the others have said, day four is ROUGH! I don't know HOW many times I got to day 4...and then had to start over. But just think, when you get through it today you won't have to do it again! The daze will lift and the fog will clear. Give your body time to heal...it won't happen overnight. Take care of yourself, get plenty of sleep, fluids, and healthy food. You CAN do this...and we can help!

Please stick around. The more you read and post, the better!

K9
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

made it to day 4

how are you today perry?
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

made it to day 4

well, let's put it this way. it should be day 6 but instead it's day one again. i found out yesterday that that little lump they cut out of me is not my friend. On the up side, i stopped drinking after one bottle because i wanted to, not because i thought i should, or was too drunk to know the difference. Here we go again. But at least i'm not giving up.

Comment

made it to day 4

Good job on day one again... I had a slip up thursday and blacked out... yesterday I had a single shot of vodka and didnt finish the bottle... mightve been cause the hangover was still pretty bad....

Comment

Working...
                    X