Day 12 for the 311 Gang and Company.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning! Am being inspired by the group and their focus and have decided to walk to work today, which is a good 40 minutes, hope to clear my head and ponder how great a feeling it will be as we are approaching our two week mark!

Free and halfway have a great Friday, I find weekends the hardest and I'm sure I'm not alone.but I have no doubt that we can get past it..l
    All in is just a turtle's pace behind us and we are so proud. Thanks to everone who is checking in and giving those words of encouragement

have a great day!!!
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Morning! Day Twelve begins. I woke up at 4:00 am piecing together the last 11 days. Staying AF has taken a tremendous amount of determination, but I am so proud of everyone. I am heading out for a five mile walk with a friend, then just doing household stuff. My cravings (actual images!) begin around 3:00pm and crest about 6:00. My first drink was usually about 7:00. I miss having a drink, but I don't miss having four, so I will stay the course.

Comment

Day 11 is here (for me)! I feel wonderful. Glad to be on this journey with all of you.

Have a great weekend!!
      AF since 3/12/13.

Completed over a year AF and fell off the wagon.
      Back to it, new day 1= 7/1/14

I'm on my way.

Comment

Hi all, just checking in to say I, too, am on course though the past couple of hours have not been easy. Am off to swim and maybe treat myself to a massage. Two more days to two weeks. We are making progress.
        Free at Last
        "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
        http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Dear I'm On My Way -- great to have you in the gang.

Other 311ers -- regardless of what happens each day, do hope you'll keep posting. I'm pulling for your success and appreciate your encouraging me. Made it through the difficult hours, but it was close.
          Free at Last
          "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
          http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Great to hear you are doing well, free. I made it through my tough hours. Guests here this weekend, so I was probably nervous about silly stuff. I am already thinking about Easter Brunch at my house. I guess there is a reason that God invented Virgin Mary's

Stay strong, all!

Comment

Great work everyone, we are off to day 13, am fighting the cravings by staying away from bars and alcohol, got rid of it all from the house to avoid temptation.

Hoping that implementing strategies is going to pay off, we are nearing the 14 day mark everyone!! Awesome...
              On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Great work, halo. Good luck with those cravings. My house is still full of alcohol, but that was never my problem. My problem was buying a bottle that I kept hidden. Last week I did not carry cash with me so I couldn't buy that bottle. This week I happened to have a $20 bill in my purse. Five days later it is still there. I can't believe it, but it is still there.

Wishing you all a peaceful night.

Comment

Working...
                X