Day one.. again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day one.. again

hungover.. last night i decided I could totally have a glass of wine, woud up drinking two bottles and blacking out. FML

Day one.. again

Hi Sweetie!
    Sorry you're going through a hard time right now. Hangovers...ugh. I can feel your pain. You mentioned in another thread that once you start drinking you can't put the brakes on. Me too! (And most of us here!) For me, not drinking is WAY easier than drinking. I'd rather have NONE than try to stop after 2. That doesn't work for me. I hope you can take today to treat yourself well and try to feel better. Drink liquids, eat healthy food, sleep. Please stick around. We've been where you are right now, and we can help!
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day one.. again

I can't stop once I start either, just not drinking has taken so much pressure out of my life. I always had a drink in my hand and still do, but these days its a soft one. At the beginning I drank soft drinks in my favourite wine glass - I was called pathetic by an apparent friend but it worked for me.
      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Day one.. again

hi sweetie,ugh hangovers are yucky,its amazing we keep putting ourselves through that,i also start out thinking ill just have a couple but sometimes either my heart starts racing so i drink more to calm down or i switch to party mode,like the others have said better to just stick with none,stick around here
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Day one.. again

I didnt have anything to eat..and after my first glass i looked for juice couldnt find any and kept on with the wine. i tried to call a friend but she was busy and the next one i called was a drinking buddy. I'm afraid my partner will only put me to bed raving like a lunatic so many more times... i cant believe no ones mad at me, i keep fucking up and i feel dumb.

Comment

Day one.. again

youre not dumb,none of are but drinking is dumb when it causes us such misery
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X