Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Morning, all. Start of the day here. Woke up refreshed and ready for the day. Now to enjoy another day and do what it takes to get through the evening AF. Sending best wishes to all.
    Free at Last
    "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
    http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Good on yer all!

You're doing brilliantly :goodjob:
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Morning. Day 13 begins. I am awake and but will stay in bed for another hour (or so). Gotta love Saturday mornings! My heart beats quietly instead of racing like there is no tomorrow. I feel good and I am so thankful that I made it to my thirteenth day. My body is beginning to lose the abdominal girth which is an added bonus to these AF days. Exercise class at 10:00, then who knows? Shopping for spring clothes? Well, no shopping quite yet, but I can dream. I am still in bed after all.

Thinking of you with only positive thoughts!

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Still hanging tough. Has been a long week but I am still AF. Glad to see people doing well.
        :new: AF 3/11/13

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Great all in! I like the phrase hanging tough. I will think of that around 3:00 pm when the craving wall slams into me. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Hang tough is right! I am avoiding social situations this weekend, to avoid temptation,
            I am hoping one day to find the strength to attend social events where there is alcohol and just want to only have sparkling ater or the like. I know I can get there, it will just take time
            one more day until the two week mark , have a relaxing weekend everyone!
            On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Thanks, halo. You are doing great! Enjoy your weekend.

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Hi all! Glad to see all of us here Made it through another Friday night. Looking forward to an AF weekend. I have to admit that I ate 2 bags of skittles candy between 5-9 (the bags you get at the checkout, not the huge bags, lol) last night though- candy craving is out of control- I could probably benefit from a low carb diet to eliminate the sugar cravings, but can't give EVERYTHING up, ha!

I guess better candy than wine....whatever it takes.

Happy Saturday!
                AF since 3/12/13.

Completed over a year AF and fell off the wagon.
                Back to it, new day 1= 7/1/14

I'm on my way.

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

You are all so positive!!! It is fun to stop by this thread and soak up the positive energy. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

This is what you guys are always doing and it is so great to see!: :l:l:l

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Oh my goodness I'm on my way, I am on a road trip with thefamily and guess what I'm eating a big bag of jujubes (the really big bag you buy in the grocery store) lol, when I decided to check in on MWO and read your post! Looks like after we become AF we may need to battle our candy addiction as well! One step at a time ...keep up the great positive ride. Talked to a friend this morning who got home in the wee hours and is totally hungover , I kept thinking I'm so glad that's not me feeling like crap, how many days of my life did a waste being a hungover mess. Way too many to count, no more on to day 14 with your help!! Our 2nd AF weekend is almost under our belt!
                    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

I can't believe that I don't have the chocolate/sweet cravings. I did start taking a green tea extract pill recently, maybe it is curbing the appetite. It could also be the gallons of Pellegrino that I am drinking. I did google sparkling water to make sure I don't get addicted to that! Only negative is the sodium, so I guess I will just drink plain old water.

Dinner out tonight..."cocktails" tomorrow in the neighborhood. Oh, brother....

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Ooh, you're lucky halfway! I'm craving everything....sweet, savoury, sour, creamy...you name it-i'm probably eating it!!

Now, that i've been af for seven days i'm hoping my appetite will start getting back to normal - my clothes are already getting snug!!

Well done the 311 gang (and friends) ...you're doing fantastic!
                        'The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed'
                        Richard Brinsley Sheridan

1st goal: 7 days
                        2nd goal: 30 days
                        3rd goal: 3 months

Comment

Day 13 for the 311 Gang

Hi gang.
                          Dashing out the door -- unexpected travel plans taking me to another location with very restricted email access. I'm not in North Korea, or China, but heading to a similar regime. Won't be able to post for a week or so. I'm good. Plodding along> Free
                          Free at Last
                          "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                          http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Working...
                          X