Day 14 for the 311 Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 14 for the 311 Gang

Good Morning! How great does Day 14 sound? It sounds as great as the sound of the robin chirping outside my bedroom window (even though we are in the middle of a weird snowstorm). Well, if she can sill sing in the midst of her dire situation, so can I. Week Three begins tomorrow. Palm Sunday is today. I feel humble and very thankful.

Blessings and best wishes for a peaceful day.

Day 14 for the 311 Gang

Half way Day 14 sounds fantastic! So happy to be here with you, am glad that free posted that due to travel, there won't be any posts this week. Just know free that we are supporting you, having to do all that travel must make the journey of becoming AF more challenging as setting up a consistent routine is more difficult.

We are one day away from our halfway point to 30 days!! I'm not sure if anyone else is having these thoughts, but being AF allows me to reflect more and some parts of my life seemed clearer, I am becoming more grateful for what I have, instead of taking things for granted. I can't believe that my actions if continued could have resulted in me losing so much, I guess that what Al does, it clouds your rational thought and your reality.

A big thankyou to Siren for starting this thread, I know that times are difficut ( I saw some posts on the newbies nest) but you rounded us up and it has been instrumental in helping me start the journey to become AF. Please know Siren that we are here,

keep up the great psoitive energy pretty tulip and my sugar, I'm glad you check in to cheer us on and are on your own positive path
    HAve a great Palm Sunday (I'm with you halfway, feeling humble as well)
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 14 for the 311 Gang

Congrats on 14 days!! Looking forward to my 14th day tomorrow.

halo- I agree with that you said about reflection and feeling grateful. You are so right- I have an inner peace that I don't want to give up. It feels so good waking up in the mornings being able to remember what I said / did the night before! lol

Best wishes to us all- on to our 3rd week AF!!
      AF since 3/12/13.

Completed over a year AF and fell off the wagon.
      Back to it, new day 1= 7/1/14

I'm on my way.

Comment

Working...
      X