Feed the dogs. let them out..

Went to beverage store - 2-24oz

Smoke many cigs

Hit the bowl a few times

Went to an internet cafe and gambled 60$

Drove home bought more beers

Hit the bowl a few times

Drinkn more beers

I think a ate a few strawberry's earlier and a 1 a day Vit and 1/4 pd anti pasto

This all started at about 8AM. I'm posting at 5:48pm

This really sucks, seems I no power or desire no matter how many hours I spend researching. Even went to 3 AA meetings the past week to seek answers / power .
    But the words go in 1 ear and out the other.

O yay, my gf left me 3 weeks ago. The most gorgeous woman I have ever been with the past 20 years.. I was married 17..

Now I'm sitting here posting asking for help but help is all over, 1000's of threads. I read them and read them but still lack the power.

Gotta go to work in 12 hours. I'm a mess

I woke this morning....

Reno, try the Newbie's Nest...we have lots of success there! The link is down below in my signature line. Also, check out the Tool Box. You might find some motivation if you look at New Posts, then over to the right under general discussion...at the top of the list you'll find the 'Rain in my Heart' Documentaries. They are very eye opening...and at times hard to watch. I think we can all see ourselves in those people. Maybe that will give you some mojo. Because if you are like I was, I had 2 choices...get sober or die from it. Getting sober is THE BEST GIFT I've ever given myself. It only takes a couple good AF days to get your hope back!
    This site is rather confusing to navigate, so get your sea legs in the nest and then see where you want to go....It's nice to have a 'home thread' so maybe we will be a good fit for you. We have lots of success there...this place saves lives and I'm one of them. Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

I woke this morning....

Yeah, I need a home thread.

I'll forget where i was yesterday..

Comment

I woke this morning....

Up above the message boxes here, you will see 'thread tools' if you want to, you can subscribe to a thread and when someone responds to it, it'll send you an email alert...

Hope to see you there! B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

I woke this morning....

HEY RENO

Aaahh yes I used to have beer and a bowl or two and play my guitar for hours.
          Until I stopped. The beer and the weed that is. I still play guitar.

Come here when you are sober and straight and see if you can figure out what you want/need to do. Welcome and I wish you well.

Comment

I woke this morning....

oh THAT kind of bowl
            here I thought he was having digestive issues.....
            I just won't anymore

Comment

I woke this morning....

jenniech,thats what i thought too! duh it took a minute haha
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I woke this morning....

Hugs Reno, you sound like your suffering I've been there, I used to drink 2 and a half bottles of wine a day and take cocoaine st the weekend to help me party!!!! Don't look for an answer just do it for you health, ask yourself do you want to live ? X
                AF since 2nd Oct 2012
                Day by day

Comment

Working...
                X