Thank you for the PMs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the PMs!

To all those who have sent PMs to me or others, I am checking in to say thank you for your concerns. It always means a lot!!!! I was out of town for over a week with very limited internet connection. Some of you are aware I am going through some tough times and dealing with some heavy issues, so I haven't been posting for various reasons. I have a lot on my mind, and I alone have to deal with these issues and make some very difficult decisions that one way or another will come with consequences. It's so true to be careful with your decisions in the first place because you may find yourself in a place where whichever choice you make will bring an unpleasant consequence. I'm weighting it all out, will have to take some steps into the unknown without all the variables known, and have to live with those choices. To say navigating these paths is very difficult is an understatement of the century. There is no clear path nor a perfect solution, so my choices come down to what I can live with externally and internally which are not always in sync.

Anyway, again I thank you for the concern and wish you all health and peace. I'll be back when I can find some solid ground under my feet.

Love,

Slay
    Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Thank you for the PMs!

I am just glad you're OK. We're here for you whenever you are ready!

Love,
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

we love you slay!!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

Even tho I don't PM you & am on the low myself Slay (due to my own family issues), plz know I feel others pain. I care, pray, send healing hope... I'm sorry your against a wall. No clear answers, or ones without positive resolutions.... Trust inside you will make the best one possible.

Hoping you'll find strength from whom ever & wherever you need, to get thru all these difficult & painful times.

I also hope that others, esp our younger generation may learn from us.

From what I did follow Slay, you are truly innocent..... I'm so sorry for your sufferings!!!..... One day soon, I hope the sun will shine, you will be smiling again!... :l

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

thinking of you Slay
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

My Dear Slay:

I just read your post to my 14 year old son who as you might know is making some very difficult decisions right now.

You continue to inspire all of us here and now...the younger generation.

:l:h
            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

Thank you for letting us know that despite all the problems you are facing, you are generally ok, Slay.

As you know, you were one of the few people who started this quit about the same time as me and it is hard not to have you here anymore.

I'm so sorry you are having to face so many challenges and upheavals in your life. I think about you every time I log in to MWO -- and that is a lot.

Please check in every once in awhile and come back when you can.

I hope you still read the Encouragement Thread -- Fallen Angel is keeping your spirit alive.

:h NS

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

Thank you! :l:h
                Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

Glad you are OK Slay. I presume you were staying at your mum's as you told me there was no Internet there.

Be good and look after yourself......not others :l

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

Thinking of you Slay, hang tough good luck! j

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

Thanks guys!

Everyone should have an angel in their life. Everyone should be an angel for someone, too.

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

Does this mean you're back? If so, welcome back! How have you been? It's been a while...

:l P.
                        "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

Thank you for the PMs!

Persephone1;1485713 wrote: Does this mean you're back? If so, welcome back! How have you been? It's been a while...

:l P.
                          Hi Perse! Here and there I suppose. I like to be consistent here and lately I'm just not. I'm still in a strange place currently and have some messes dangling for direction. I have made some decisions and I'm working to accept and move on from what has come from those, while others are very difficult for me to make and I'm waiting to see how certain factors play out. There is too much fog in some places to make a proper choice. I have to learn to be more patient and go on living life to the best of my ability while I'm in that waiting room. That isn't always easy, but a goal worth accomplishing.

By the way, I liked your response to RC on his thread. I think most of us can relate to that subject about ourselves. So glad you are finding your way through your maze. :l:h I've really learned the choices we make can have very deep consequences, so we really need to pay more attention to them. You talked about the self destructive relationship many of us have had with ourselves. That unhealthy relationship leads to bad decisions. With that said, we have to forgive ourselves and realize the only person we can change is ourselves and the only time we can change is now and possibly our future by making better choices. There can be a lot of adjustment that comes in that process.

I am back home again, but I'm taking it all a day at a time right now. Thank you for your kindness. :l:h

Love,

Slay

Comment

Working...
                          X