Day 17 for the 311 Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 17 for the 311 Gang

Morning, all. Day 17 begins. Busy day ahead, so I am imaging what I will eat and drink even before I get out of bed. Dinner out with a small group tonight, but no worries about that anymore. Last night I was with a group of eight for dinner, I was surrounded by six glasses of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and one old fashioned (I almost asked my friend if I could have her whiskey soaked orange garnish!). When I asked the waiter for a glass of ice water, one friend said, "What, you are not having your gas water tonight?" I call it sparkling water, she calls it gas water. Still makes me laugh this morning.

Enjoy your AF day and, if the shoe fits, your gas water.

Day 17 for the 311 Gang

Good morning as well 311 gang and company ,I am on my way to the gym before work, trying to get as much exercise as possible for th endorphins. Halfway, if gas water will keep me AF, I'll take it! Easter long weekend coming up, and am coming up with a plan to keep AF, the long weekends especially are a challenge, however I will persevere. On our way to 30 and beyond....
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 17 for the 311 Gang

Hi all, checking in to say I'll be having an AF night. Off to the pool, and then a pedicure. Home tomorrow, after 12 days on the road.

Congrats on day 17 and to everyone who is pursuing a day/evening without alcohol
      Warmest,
      Free
      Free at Last
      "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
      http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Day 17 for the 311 Gang

311 , let's stay strong heading into the long weekend!!!!

Free you are sounding great, keep up the amazing positive vibes...
        On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 17 for the 311 Gang

Home safe and sound. Sushi tastes just as good with ice tea as it does with saki.

Well done, fellow 311 Gang!

Comment

Working...
          X