Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 18 for the 311 Gang

Hi all,
    Bright and early in this part of the world. AF night brings a restful morning. Am departing this evening to return to USA so may not be able to check in until tomorrow. My friend soda water and lime will be keeping me company.

Congrats to those who, truly, are at 18 AF days. You are doing so well. Keep it up. Your are 3/5 of the way to goal.
    Warmest, Free
    Free at Last
    "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
    http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Day 18 for the 311 Gang

Thanks Free! I'll be joining you with the soda and lime this weekend, hope the flight is as relaxing as possible. 311 gang enjoy the weekend, remember let's just get through each day AF, like the old sitcom One Day At A Time!
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 18 for the 311 Gang

Morning, all. Eighteen days we have been in the same boat (or, plane, free!) together. Joining MWO was the best thing that I ever did to try to reach 30 days. I am not there yet, of course, but I feel there in body and spirit.

Enjoy your day, safe travels. Thanks, again, for your support!

Comment

Day 18 for the 311 Gang

Am on another road trip over the long weekend, this time I have left the bag of jujubes at home! Cravings are coming and going trying to remain strong, it always helps to have a goal. I think I have to realize as well that not drinking doesn't have to change who you are. It's amazing that the mentality is that people who have drinks are associated with being "fun and relaxed: A good time Charlie" and those that don't are viewed as being " uptight, hoity toity: A stick in the Mud". I wonder why this seems to be the mentality of many of my peers / colleagues. I would like to prove that sterotype wrong! Have a great holiday, I have a feeling I will be checking in quite a lot this weekend. It's nice to have a cool place to go, by that I mean the MWO.
        On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Working...
        X