Day 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 22

Morning. Yikes, overslept and I am running late, but it is Day 22 and I love the sound of that!

Best to everyone!

Oops, that was suppose to be Day 22 for the 311 Gang. Not sure how to change the thread title.
    Have a good day!

Day 22

I like the sound of 22 as well halfway! Just happy to have made it through the holiday weekend. Am having more drinking dreams, dreamt I was at a concert drinking whatever I could get my hands on right out of a bottle. Later this month I am going to a concert, and I guess my subconcious is ahead of me when pinpointing places where being AF is difficult for me. I will have 30 days under my belt which should help. Have a great week
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 22

Halfway, how is it going??? Free are you doing well??? I'm feeling antsy, don't want to break down...why, for some of us, does it have to be so fricken hard????
      On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 22

Halo,

Yesterday was very hard. Easter Brunch was at my house so I was stressed anyway. I didn't have a drink, but I ate everything in sight. There is no way that I can drink at work, so that is not an issue. But in all honesty, I miss having a drink in the evening. On the drive home, I was racking my brain for a plan because the cravings were mounting by the minute. Hang on, is all that I got. We can do this!!

Comment

Day 22

Hi 311 gang. Keep going, you are almost there.
          Happy to report yesterday was AF and I have a plan for today to be so as well.
          Warmest, free.
          Free at Last
          "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
          http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Day 22

Good to hear, free! Day 23 here we come. Wow, I can't believe it. Stay strong. ( talking to myself again...)

Comment

Day 22

I'm eating everything in site too!!! I am determined not to break, want that 30 days sooooo badly, am happy that free started an April post, I don't want to just break down after reaching 30. Have a great week everyone, thanks for being there....

Comment

Day 22

Sorry to bust in, but remember you won't have 2 bad days in a row!!! You all are doing GREAT and I am so proud of you! I am in the prize closet getting your hats ready! You don't want to miss out on those big awards ceremonies!!! You got this, the worst is behind you! XXOO!! B
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 22

Thanks Byrdie, everything you do means so much.....

Comment

Working...
                  X