Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Just starting out on this with both fingers. Have never posted a thread before. We will see how fast I learn this...being an old dog and all

Hello

Good morning, NoMoreJimmmy, and :welcome:

You have come to the right place! Many of us want NO MORE of this craziness!

If you read through the toolbox (link below), you'll find many ideas for getting alcohol out of your life. In the Newbies Nest (also linked below) there are people beginning this challenge, some who have had some success, and others who are Old Pros. If you read back a couple weeks, you can get to know the people there. Then, please post and tell us about yourself!

Reading and posting (ad nauseum :H) is the key to MWO, in my opinion.

Hope to see you in the Nest!

NoSugar

Comment

Hello

Welcome aboard, nomorejimmy! Come join us in the Newbie's Nest....you will be in fine company...we have 2 folks there that this is Day 1 for them...you will have quit-mates! NoSugar's words are so true....dive in and get your feet wet! We are all here to help! Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hello

Hi Jimmy and :welcome:

No matter when you decide enough it is doable.......I drank daily for 23 years and am now happily sober, and it keeps getting better.

Comment

Hello

:welcome: Jimmy, I'm glad you found us. There are some links at the bottom of my post that will help you get started. You've come to a great place to begin to heal. :l
          nomorejimmy;1486098 wrote: Just starting out on this with both fingers. Have never posted a thread before. We will see how fast I learn this...being an old dog and all
          Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Hello

Hi, nomorejimmy,

I've been on MWO since Feb and it's helped me a bunch. Before that I thought I was traveling the road alone. Now I have company! Read, read and read. Find your way around here. Ask all your questions.

Welcome,

kronkcarr

Comment

Hello

welcome no more jimmy!!!

i'm quite new here and the support and advice from others on the same path is great

stick around!!
              'The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed'
              Richard Brinsley Sheridan

1st goal: 7 days
              2nd goal: 30 days
              3rd goal: 3 months

Comment

Hello

Welcome jimmy, have a mooch around the pages and pick up sme good advice xx
                AF since 2nd Oct 2012
                Day by day

Comment

Working...
                X