Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time here, could someone please point me in the right direction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experienced success using this method for methadone addiction? I have done tried it all, running out of options, and I know you all understand the desperation of this disease. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated. I am very interested in this program with baclofen also. Has it had any success with methadone users? May you all find success and most of all...peace within.

Hiya roma929,

So sorry to hear that you're struggling. I cannot answer your questions re: Baclofen and methadone addiction (sorry), though I'm guessing someone with some knowledge through research on this drug may chime in. However, since this site is dedicated to alcohol abuse/addiction, I did want to direct you Smart Recovery (non-twelve step recovery) that encompasses all addictions, so you can get the proper support if you are unable to find it here ~ Self Help Substance Abuse & Addiction Recovery | SMART Recovery?

May you find peace as well. Truly, P.
    "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

Hi Roma,

There is a sub-forum specifically for meds here: Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums

Hopefully someone there can point you to some research. I'd love to tell you to just quit, but I have no idea what that would do to you, so don't!!

Please read around here and take from it what you can. We'd be happy to be your support if you let us.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

roma929,

Welcome. Yes, come on over to the thread Siren136 mentioned. I'm on that thread and I bet someone there has some info for you. I can't answer your question, but I know that baclofen has certainly changed my life in wonderful ways I never imagined.

Best of luck and I hope to see you on the med thread.

kronkcarr

Comment

Working...
        X