I'm Ready for a New Way -Just Started Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very grateful to have found this site months ago. In fact, it is where I first read about Baclofen and now I am 7 days sober. My recovery assistants are still increasing my dosage - I am at 20 mg -3 times per day (this is my second day at this dosage). It's been a long time since I have not drank from sun-up to sun-down. It really is a strange territory for me right now. However, I must say, I have had no major cravings (if any) since starting this program. I hope this because of the Baclofen and not because of my desperation. Thanks in advance to any of you that will provide advice moral support. Peace.

Hi, spiritwolf333,

Nice to meet you! Come on over to the meds threads (Topamax, etc) and you'll find a bunch of us who have been successful with baclofen. Congrats and it just gets better!!

Comment

Hi Spiritwolf:welcome:

I am with Kron. If you want to know about other people going through this treatment come over to meds section. The baclofen community is very active. Then again, you may already know that.

I will say then entire forum is great. While I mostly post on the meds forums, I gain lots of wisdom from everyone throughout the community.

Comment

Thank you very much MGR. I am moving on to the med section now. Carl

Comment

Thank You

MaryGoRound;1489466 wrote: Hi Spiritwolf:welcome:

I am with Kron. If you want to know about other people going through this treatment come over to meds section. The baclofen community is very active. Then again, you may already know that.

I will say then entire forum is great. While I mostly post on the meds forums, I gain lots of wisdom from everyone throughout the community.
          Thank you MaryGoRound.... glad to be here and finally to find what I term "REAL" information. Again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X