Day 30 for the 311 Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

Yes, yes, and one more resounding YES! We did it! I know there are several of you right behind us and so many more of you who led the way in the AF quest. Your support was a life-changer for me. Words of wisdom, I have few of those; words of gratitude, I have boatloads! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Warmest regards,

halfway content

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

I'm so proud of the 311 gang!!!
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

Thanks Siren!!!

Couldn't have done the 30 days without everyone at the MWO, thanks for all your help Halfway, I'll be heading over to the AF April thread , hope to see you there! I am going to continue down the AF path, getting strength from wherever I can...am very proud of the big 3 0 and want to add to it!!!!
      On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

GREAT JOB everyone!!! I am so happy for each one of you!! Hats off to you all!!! :day5::day5::day5: Byrdie
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

Hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          AF since 3/12/13.

Completed over a year AF and fell off the wagon.
          Back to it, new day 1= 7/1/14

I'm on my way.

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

Wow, you guys are doing GREAT
            So happy for you....keep it up!!!
            I just won't anymore

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

Congratulation, halo, it seemed so impossible 30 days ago, didn't it? To everyone who is making the decision this very moment not to drink, good for you!! I have to decide if tomorrow is Day 31 or Day 1 of Month 2. Whatever I call it, it will be another AF day!

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

It must be so fulfilling you guys. You rock.

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

halfway, it did indeed seem impossible, thanks for being there for the journey, for me I am going to go on to day 31. I hope I can do this without the 311 gang thread, I found ithe thread incredibly helpful, I wanted to do it for me and the gang! I will make sure I check in somewhere every day as I found posting every day tremendously helpful, it kept me focused and on track and for me , so far, that is what seems to work!
                  On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

Feel free to join the Triple A thread - Awesome April Abstainers - we're going for an AF April.
                    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

So proud of all 311ers who are working to remove AL from their lives. Special hats off to the Halfway, Halo, and I'm on My Way. Yahoo!
                      Free at Last
                      "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                      http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Day 30 for the 311 Gang

Well then, you all have earned "collectively" the Nelzstarofapproval for reaching what I consider a very nice milestone......keep strong!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2091600=7268-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
                        X