I'm back and for good!! Day 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot and I mean CANNOT moderate. Did good for a couple of months just drinking one night a week and then BAM! Back to old habits.
    Didn't post last week bc actually I was feeling like crap!! Feeling much better and excited about what's ahead.

Hi MYA,
    Welcome back. There's a group who are working toward an AF April. Why don't you join us in this effort? The link is No Fooling -- AF April
    Free at Last
    "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
    http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Hey Mya

Good to see you here again! Nine days ---good job!

How are you?

Comment

Hello Mya - so glad you're back. 9 days free - awesome!!
        Never put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today!

Comment

Thanks everyone
          I'm actually feeling pretty good. Compared to last week ugh!! I don't know why I do that to myself it's just crazy!
          I really have to do it this time, I'm not getting any younger and I need to get healthy. Tired of being tired all the time

Comment

Great job! I can't moderate either. It's not worth the effort.

Comment

No moderation on my part either, that's why I'm here, I have tried moderation and I just CAN'T so I am trying to choose DON'T,

I am looking forward to a period where I'm not just getting through the day AF, but to the time in my life where I can comfortably and confidently say: "No thanks, I don't drink" , over time I know I will get there...
              On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Welcome back, Mya! Your avie makes me smile! So does your decision to go AF....

I'm another one who can't moderate. We're all in good company, eh? And you know what? I would not go back to drinking even if someone waved a magic wand and promised my neurons were no longer broken. Don't need the calories, the damage and the depression that was part of being conditioned to drink a toxin. Bleh!
                Sober for the Revolution!
                AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Welcome back, Mya! Your avie makes me smile! So does your decision to go AF....

I'm another one who can't moderate. We're all in good company, eh? And you know what? I would not go back to drinking even if someone waved a magic wand and promised my neurons were no longer broken. Don't need the calories, the damage and the depression that was part of being conditioned to drink a toxin. Bleh!
                  Sober for the Revolution!
                  AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Bleh is right Turnagain!
                    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Working...
                    X