First time - please respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya, welcome, keep posting, keep reading, listen to all who have posted before. Today is the First Day of the Rest of YOUR LIFE - Wooohoooo.
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

welcome Barbie. This place is fab! Bella xx

Comment

Welcome Barbie, You've come to a great place. I wish you all the best. Read the book, keep posting and reading. You will find a lot of support here.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

:welcome: Glad you found us.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hello Barbie:
            This is a great place for support and friendship. You'll find lots of advice and tools that can help you beat this thing but no one is going to tell you it is easy. Just "easier" because we are all in it together. Read everything you can and post often. We look forward to hearing more from from you!
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

hi barb, i too am new. I have spent a lot of time reading the posts. I have found it so helpful. it has helped so much just to know i am not alone in this good luck!
              :new:

Comment

hey spring

springrl;113545 wrote: hi barb, i too am new. I have spent a lot of time reading the posts. I have found it so helpful. it has helped so much just to know i am not alone in this good luck!
                This place is amazing - everyones encourgement and all the stories - we all have been there in one way or another. Stick around and post some Threads, tell people how you feel and what is going on - they will give you alot of feed back. I am here for ya if you wanna chat.
                THANKS - barbie ellen
                We live our lives in chains and dont even know we have the key!

Comment

There are so many people here to help you. You have reached out for help. It's here
                  Take care
                  Anemone

Comment

Working...
                  X