Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should i wake up thinking tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i start off? What do i go to bed thinking about tonight to help me start tomorrow as my first alcohol free day?

why not try thinking about dogs

hope you have a good day tomorrow.

all the best

Comment

think of some affirmations to say to yourself tonite over and over again before you go down. In the morning while your getting ready go over them in your mind again. Great way to start the day!

Comment

Think of taking the dog for a big walk! take a big bottle of water with you keep a bottle of water with you all day and when you feel like a grog fill your gut with water.

maxman
        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Cant beat water,

well said max.

Comment

Thinking

mustlovedogs;113735 wrote: How do i start off? What do i go to bed thinking about tonight to help me start tomorrow as my first alcohol free day?
            Hey Must -
            My first day here also - so far 24 and some hrs AF (alcohol free) if you havent figured that out yet. Go to bed thinking that tomorrow is a new day and that you are worth it. If you wake up in the middle of the night and cant sleep get on here and express your feelings, you will get feed back pretty much right away. Keep telling yourself you are done with this crap, you are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
            We are all pulling for ya and we are here to help, that in its own way is comforting! Be strong you can do and I am right here doing it with ya!

Barbie
            We live our lives in chains and dont even know we have the key!

Comment

Think about feeling better, think about new promises, think about not having to wonder about what happened the night before....at least that is what motivated me.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

How about:

Tomorrow I'm going to wake up hang over free, wide eyed, ready to take on the day and make it my own. Bring it on!
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hi mustlovelovedogs,

I really like your name. Think about not feeling bad tomorrow. Think about how good it will feel to tell all your new friends here that you did it!! That you did what you set out to do! We'll still be your friends either way, but think about how it will make you feel.

I love dogs, too, and I think about mine almost all the time.
                  Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

I was a little unsure about what my first day AF would be like also. I didn't really know what to think. I knew the night before that I was going to drink for the last time. I think I woke up the next day feeling all sorts of things... sad, relieved, confused, determined, scared. I knew it was going to be the start of a challenge but I was ready and commited. You will do fine. Good luck, and I hope you wake up feeling ready.
                    :rays: mdb :rays:

Good at being AF. Not so good at Moderation.

Lots of work yet to do!

Comment

Hey, do all the above well advised. You'll also be too busy to think about drink! Have a magic day Mustlovedogs.
                      A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Wake up thinking... Come on World, Bring It On.... Yahooo - I can think first thing in morning..
                        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hello mustlovedogs & :welcome:

Think about how fabulous you are going to feel, how much more energy you will have, because that's how you will feel xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                          X