Refreshing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refreshing....

I must say it was certainly refreshing to wake up this morning and not feel like total garbage like I have for a few days now! While I wasn't AF, it most definitely is an improvement over the last couple weeks.

Refreshing....

Phin;1497244 wrote: I must say it was certainly refreshing to wake up this morning and not feel like total garbage like I have for a few days now! While I wasn't AF, it most definitely is an improvement over the last couple weeks.
    Isn't it wonderful Phin!! I woke up feeling elated this morning too. The sun is shining, my Magnolia tree is in full flower, my chickens laid me three eggs (although I don't plan to eat them all! :H) and for the first time in a long time I feel that I'm truly alive and participating in life - rather than watching it all pass me by in a blurr!
    Never put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today!

Comment

Refreshing....

It is a beautiful morning!!! Went for a nice 3 mile run with my old lab....He pulled me along the first mile and then I pulled him the last mile, but we were neck and neck during mile 2!!! I am very happy it is friday.....
      Stay focused on this feeling....look back on it when you have an urge....This is SO MUCH BETTER than being hungover....don't you think?
      I just won't anymore

Comment

Working...
      X