MAX IS BACK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAX IS BACK!!

Hi everyone! Well i'm back... all my expectations never happened.tried tried tried.Bad circumstances at home never helped but here I am again. been drinkin bottle of red every night since last here. 70 units a week.(I'm 5ft 1- not good). sufferin as usual with high blood pressure- 160/105. Dad died of heart failure @ 58 -a drinker, I'm 41. doctor prescribed me Ramiprill 10mg-freaked at side effects:- heavy sweating, weight gain,hair loss, persistant cough etc etc all the stuff I freak about. Shouted at me when I questioned the dose. dont know what to do but not takin it. has any one had any experience of this drug. I am fed up and thinkin it better just to not be here than deal with all this shit. tried to swap the wine to brandy thinkin I could weaken it down an just have 4 shorts with diet coke.:H :H have now had 1/2 bottle! oh, what a surprise!! oh special note to paula, sorry not been in touch, just a hopeless case. I hope you had a lovely holiday, did think about you. xxx
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

MAX IS BACK!!

Hi Max and welcome back. Sorry haven't had any experience with that drug. If you are motivated to change you can do this. I have been where you are. Just keep coming back and don't lose touch again!!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

MAX IS BACK!!

dear beaches

thankyou for your kind words. I will keep on tryin but my god its hard. why, why do we struggle so with this horrible illness. x x x goin to bed now before i do ANmore damage
      Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Working...
      X