Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just starting out!

Hi,
    Don't know how things work, but I thought I'd break the silence and look around a bit.

Figured this is where I should start, but exactly what am I starting?
    Heaven is high and earth wide. If you ride three feet higher above the ground than other men, you will know what that means.

Just starting out!

welcome tat,

this is a great place to start the recovery process from addiction esp AL. i was an alcoholic for 3 years and today is my day 2. So look around read and post if you feel comfortable. The newbies nest is a great place to start as there are many in different phases of this journey. BTW are you abstaining or modifying? Have you quit yet and if so when? Dont't think im nosy it just helps us help you.

Good luck and welcome again.
    Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

Just starting out!

Welcome Tartaroo!

You're starting your journey to be free from alcohol. Please let us know more about you so we can help! I look forward to getting to know you.

K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Just starting out!

Hi, Tartaroo,

Welcome. The best advice I got when I started here was to read, read, and read more. Then post and post. Find the people whose posts you like and click on their names so that you can read their posts. And personal message people.

Again, welcome. MWO has been such support for me.

Comment

Just starting out!

Welcome Tartaroo

This is a good place to be.

Please come back and chat

Comment

Just starting out!

Tartaroo, haven't seen you around in a few days. You doing ok?
            In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Working...
            X