I just don't think I can do this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piddypat - You have made a tremendous first step. You are aware of your weakness which is something that none of us are ashamed of here, although we all share it - just aware of it and committed to dealing with it. We are alcoholics - it stinks, man. But believe it or not, we can overcome it and if you stay here on this site with us, you will even learn to laugh:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: about it now and again. But we are all serious and all in various stages of healing.

Welcome aboard! Healing is just around the corner. Stick with the CD's and the Kudzu. They are fabulous. Not miracles overnight, but healing with a bit of time.

Best of luck to you.
    :welcome:
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

You've got a whole load of love, care and sound advise here

Hi Piddy, suicidal thoughts is the booze talking. It led me to several over doses and worse till I realised in a haze that booze was my killer in more ways than one. You've got a whole load of love, care and sound advise here from people who know exactly how you are suffering. Take heart and keep reading all these wonderful people's advise - they can be your rock. Big hugs. Keep talking to us WE R HERE.:l :h
      A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Working...
      X