Day 3 AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3 AF

To me that is not a big deal, been there before and have done longer. I am committed to 30 days at least. What are the descriptions of an alcoholic...soemtimes I wonder if I really am...excuses...
    I dont drink 3,4,5 bottles of wine, vodka whatever it is everynight, I dont wake up and crave a drink, I dont drink everyday, but most days I will stop by and have one or two at the pub. Alot of the time though that leads into full out getting blitzed and fighting with my husband and feeling like shit.
    I just want to believe that I am not, just get out of control once in a while, why not, everyone needs to let off steam and have fun. I really want to mod...why is this such an issue...it really sucks!!!

Thanks - Barbie
    We live our lives in chains and dont even know we have the key!

Day 3 AF

For us, one drink is one too many because we then physically cannot stop, can we? I guess that's why AA says one day at a time. You are right. I remember RJ saying the same stuff in the book. Why do other people drink too slow? Why does my husband give me such a dirty look when I have my 4th glass of wine. I'm having fun. So there. If I want to fall asleep on the sofa at 8 it is my right. If I want to miss out on half my life it's my problem. I work and drink. I never shop, paint, sculpt or any I the other things I used to do. I want to believe I don't have a problem either but I know I do.
    Anemone

Comment

Day 3 AF

Anemone -
      Again words of wisdom. I dont want other people telling me how to conduct my life, I am a grown woman who works and handles all the responsibilites of life. So I tell everyone to shut the f--k up and let me do my thing...well that thing gets me more trouble than it is worth most of the time. And believe me I dont need all the drama. I just want to be normal....lol
      We live our lives in chains and dont even know we have the key!

Comment

Working...
      X