Newbie! Trying the mod thing again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm deleting all my posts since they are showing up in Google searches. This is not a private forum

Let me be the first to welcome you to our little community! :welcome:
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi Pepsi & :welcome:

Unfortunately here in the UK our AF beers taste awful, Your o'douls is far much better.

As i'm a wine drinker i'm not much help there, but all the best in your journey.

You have done really well so far, Well Done !!!!
      sigpicXXX

Comment

What is this Kudzu Rescue thing? I'm interested in hearing what this is. If it's an AF drink that tastes like alcohol I could use that.

I forgot to mention, I drink everything so wine is on my list too... but in most cases when I tie one on I drink a bunch of Irish Whisky and beer but I've been known to drink a couple bottles of wine in a night too. Whatever's quicker. Now I just need to find AF alternatives... and friends to talk about this with. My whole life is built around drinking. I'm trying new things like going for bike rides and just taking a walk, I think my main problem is bordem... like everyone else.

Comment

welcome

I too just love the taste of beer, I alternate or stick to O Doul's some, it is more expensive and gives me heartburn but I guess the rest of my body is okay - I've tried the glass of water between every drink but I have a hard time with that right now!:welcome:

Comment

Working...
          X