New members Old, Please read...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The money matters diddly-squat to me. We're not talking mega bucks here. I support women (and men) who have something good on their minds. And I don't think my meagre contribution is going to send RJ on an all-expenses- paid holiday to Barbados.

Sorry, RJ.

Comment

Mind you Tawny, she did say she was taking us all to Fiji!!!
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

She did, I heard it Or wait I read it.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

You mean we DIDN'T get her to sign a contract ???Bugger..
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Not yet we'll keep working her though don't you all fret.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Well. looks like a kidnap job to me then.. I can always send old Limey Head in after dark....Shhh, she may be listening, we don't want to tip her off....
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hi all, totally agree with all above and signed up yesterday.

However, could we spare a thought for those of us who would like to subscribe, are totally grateful for this site, have contributed so much to newbies - buuut - for whatever reason or cirumstances just can't afford it? I/we are lucky that I/we are in full time employment and have been for years, with employers sympathetic to individuals needs (NHS in my case, if I worked in public sector I am without a doubt sure I would have been sacked or 'made redundant' by now), I also know how it is to have 'lost' a job for whatever reason and gone from a good monthly salary to dole money, even what is to me/us just around ?5 a month would have been unaffordable to me at that time, ie, choice between food shopping or subscribing. I'm really not trying to put a dampner on, just want to say,in all the excitement of the new site just to think of our fellow MWO'ers. Hope it is okay to say this.

Lornaxx
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Of course it's fine to say that Lorna. Whoever can support this site can support it and if you can't at this time that is alright too. Everyone is equal here! That's why this place is so great.
                  Hey if you hit the lottery though come and join Wait and give me some too PLEASE....

Comment

Hi Beaches, hey if I hit the lottery I will open a retreat for all MWOers, that is how much my life has changed through this site, no thoughts of a ferrari, face lift, new wardrobe etc... well... depending on how MUCH I won obviously..

Lxx
                    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I have a dollar and a dream...so now I need to start playing!

Comment

Yeah, spare a thought for some of us struggling to get the finances right. I had to take a month off w/out pay when I last went into hospital - still getting over that. So sorry guys, electricity bill coms first, but as soon as I can, I will join (financially that is!).

At least the bipolar seems under control and the shopping sprees have stopped - touch wood!

Cashy (not!)
                        xx
                        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

I agree with supporting the site too. Another thing we can do is click on the google ads at the top of the page, mwo will get paid so if we all click when we leave it'll add up and costs us nothing extra.
                          Suz
                          Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Working...
                          X