The Eve of Day 11 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eve of Day 11 !

Since i first started posting on MWO - a couple of weeks(?) - my mind space has changed dramatically, and for the better! The Campral's working, and the support of the MWO community is like a balm to my soul! For the first time ever I don't feel alone in this; so many people going through the same stuff! I'm lucky to have supportive friends, but only other people with Ethanol abuse issues truly understand the nightmare it can become. About to tuck in for what i expect to be another night's good quality sleep. Peace to all at MWO. :h
    sigpic

The Eve of Day 11 !

Congrats on making it to day 11. It sounds like you are fortunate not to be dealing with insomnia. Most nights I still take 100mg of trazodone to put me out.
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

The Eve of Day 11 !

@ Alky : I think the Campral helps my sleep, also on 5mg of Valium a day just for the first weeks A.F. I also take magnesium at bedtime which is supposed to be beneficial. Have never heard of trazodone. Maybe your doc can help with an alternative?
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X