Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New - chat would help (not working)

So it's my turn to speak.
    I am a single mom of an autistic child (dad lives abroad and is not in the picture)
    Alcohol has been my help/friend, since in the family it's taboo, grown up in a family of drunks. A year ago I decided to burst the bubble and tell everyone, have had very little response.
    So here I am, alone and hoping I can find friends....
    S

I will not give up. I am hoping for one answer.

Comment

hey vachkiri,i know when i first came to mwo i felt left out at first,i would post threads and wait for an answer,then get pissed off cuz no one replied! i finally after a while got the hang of going on threads that were already active,like newbies nest or some other thread that caught my eye,the time difference makes it frustrating too,are you ok? do you just need an ear?im here
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Your best bet when you are new and wanting feedback is to post in the Newbies Nest. It generally is quite busy. I always check there but don't have time to check all new posts during the day. The link is given below.

All the best to you, NS

Comment

Ok, I've loaded Java and Adobe and everything else....I actually think I am in chat! B
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Byrdlady;1505646 wrote: Ok, I've loaded Java and Adobe and everything else....I actually think I am in chat! B
            Way to go, Queen of Tech !

Comment

Hi Ms. V,

First off, huge hug. :l You are no longer by yourself.
              Second, I Contacted a member who also has an autistic child. Perhaps she can speak to your experience.

You Have found a magical place of support and vast experience from all over the world. Stay close.

:h
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
              X