I'm on board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on board

This is a God sent - What a wonderful discovery to this website and forum.

I discovered this website purely by fate. I was researching something completely different on Friday morning (with a hang over, Friday's our weekend)... one of the pages that came up had a link to this website. I clicked on it and fully related to the author, as I am one who has seeked AA help, but never attended a meeting, just met with one of the contacts, but I , could not get to go to a gathering of people who all knew that I was alcohol dependant, besides, I might meet someone I know?

I have spent many hours since then looking through all the info available on the MWO website & read so many of your posts... they are all so encouraging & congrats to all of you. I really see a way out for me now!

I look forward to our journey together!

Max
    sigpicNo one can go back & make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now & make a brand new ending!

I'm on board

Welcome Max and I'm glad you found us too.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I'm on board

Hi Max, welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you. You really have found the greatest place to be.

Lorna
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I'm on board

Thanks for your support Beaches & Lorna,

I'm really going to make a go at this, It'll be tough with no one to answer too, but I'm gonna give it a go. I'm not sure if I will be AF, but at least I have hope...

Max
        sigpicNo one can go back & make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now & make a brand new ending!

Comment

I'm on board

Hi Max, & :welcome:

Glad that you found us, this place is amazing, i've just posted my story on the 'my story' section, It will show what can be achieved in only 5 months, with the help of the fabulous people here.

Keep us informed of your progress

Love & Hugs :h :l :h
          sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm on board

Hi Max! You are in a great place here! Lots of good advice and support!

Comment

I'm on board

Hey Max, welcome! Enjoy!!!

Victoria
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

I'm on board

Welcome Max. I, too, am in a place I imagined for myself years ago but could never get to. Now here I am and I am a much happier person because of it. Enjoy your stay here. :welcome:
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I'm on board

Yeah welcome Max. MWO and its many many members represent a strength I for one thank Christ for. I could'nt do this without them.:welcome:
                  A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I'm on board

Welcome Max - I found this site by accident last week too. Learning so much already and glad that you're here to join us.

Journey

Comment

I'm on board

Welcome Max, this is a wonderful community.:welcome: :welcome:
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I'm on board

Hi Max & Welcome....

Looks like you're on your way....
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I'm on board

Hello Max, from a fellow traveller.

Comment

I'm on board

Welcome Max,

I also just kinda happened upon this place last summer. I registered and read and read and read. But I don't think I was ready then. So I disappeared and resurfaced about a month ago. This time around I plan on jumping in wholeheartedly. Every night before going to bed, I log on and read posts sometimes for hours. I purchased most of the recommended supplements. I get a bit forgetful, but most days I am taking a B vitamin, Evening Primrose Oil, Milk Thistle, and of course the Kudzu. Plus, I just ordered the L-Glute and Amino Acids. It seems like an overwhelming amount of pills to take, but our bodies need to to replenish and heal.

Being here is the best place you could be. There are people here from all walks of life from all differnt parts of the world. Log on daily; Everyone is so supportive. They share there own stories with honesty, and they give wonderful advice. Good luck!

Julie

Comment

I'm on board

Thanks a Ton!

Thanks for all the encouragement and support everyone. It's really great to know that we are all in this together... I feel really positive today & wanted to share some of it with you all! Take care.

Max

Comment

Working...
                              X