Will I have withdrawal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will I have withdrawal?

Did 10 days AF after a year of drinking a bottle a day. Then have had 3 nights drinking a bottle of red wine a night, and one night drinking 2 glasses. When I return to going AF tomorrow, will I go through any of the exhaustion, tearfulness or sugar cravings that was my withdrawal during those 10 days (the first two symptoms had stopped by day 5, or is this not likely?
    I know my shrink will be disbelieving and wonder why I've been drinking tomorrow, and I know I should feel remorse, why don't I? Actually I feel human again, I haven't been so low etc.
    Oh dear...

Will I have withdrawal?

HI cooking, sorry I can't answer your question about if you will withdraw or not, we are all different but I am sure others will be here soon with advice for you. I am worried about you saying that you feel human again, really worried, please take care and be aware of the slippery slippery slope.

Lorna xx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Will I have withdrawal?

cooking, if you are worried but not to the point of thinking you need medical help (it doesn't sound like it but I'm no doctor) then you might want to taper down for a few days?
      might be less of a shock to your system. typically withdrawal repeats itself and gets progressively worse as the process is repeated. From what I've heard this is due to damage to the hippocampus region of the brain. Best of wishes going AF again
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Will I have withdrawal?

Drink lots and lots of water too.

Cashy
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Working...
        X