Just started with baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started with baclofen 4 days ago , all my knowledge and inspiration has come from this wonderful site .
    Started on 25mg now taking 40mg , I. Going to stay on this for another 4 days then add 10 more , I take 10 first thing , 10 lunch , 10 early evening and 10 before bed , as I'm doing his solely on what I have read on the site , I hope I'm doing things right lol

Had 3Af days so far and that's just on inspiration as I'm sure at my low dose I have a long way to go , no side effects so far wit the exception of a bit of drowsiness and insomnia . but I can never sleep when I have the odd occasional AF DAY so thats nothing new
    I will keep posting to my progress
    Wish me luck xx

Oh and any advice on getting to sleep would be much appreciated xx

Comment

Hi, kittykat321,

I just posted to you on the meds thread. Welcome. You may want to move this thread over to that part of MWO so that everyone on bac will see it.

Try not to think too much about if bac is working or if it's your willpower. I was a lucky one who hit indifference at 80 mgs--so it can happen. I'm currently on 50 mgs and have no craving, desire or habit to drink like a fool.

Keep posting and read lots of threads. I'm happy you're here!

Comment

Can I do that ? Move it ? Or is that
        Good olds fashioned copy and paste !
        Managed about 4.5 hours last night , I guess that's the great thing about booze
        Knocks you out ,

Comment

Thanks for all your posts on MWO , you certainly was a deciding factor in my decision to try Bac
          Keep up the good work ...your an inspiration to all us newbies x

Comment

KittyKat321,

Welcome and congrats on begining this journey, although it is hard, it is so much easier with the support and encouragement found on this site. The people here are amazing.

For sleep I too suffer from insomnia and use benadryl, melatonin or valerian root. Not all three at the same time. I have taken 1 benadryl and 1-10mg melatonin and that works pretty well.

Hope this helps and stick close.
            JDG
            Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

Kk,

I think it'd be a cut and paste. See you over there!

Comment

Working...
              X