Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 5

made it to day 5
    went shopping yesterday and bought up on chocolates and lollies to help me through it
    :thanks:

day 5

Spectacular stuff Witts End. I think you might be over the worst part of it by now, keep going! Don't let all that hard work go to waste!!! How do you feel? I hope you feel a thousand times better than you did 5 days ago.
    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

day 5

Well done witts end
      Together we will win xxxxx
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

day 5

That's Awesome! I am right behind you....Day 4 for me.
        Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
        [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Comment

day 5

Excellent job Witts End - you have inspired me!!! And I seem to really need some inspiration right now!!!! Are you using the Drink Tracker at all???
          peanut

Comment

day 5

Yeah !!! I use chocolates too and hot chocolate helps, way to go on day 5 tomorrow morning will be me day 5 too.

Comment

day 5

Keep up the great work everyone!! We can do it!! I've made it to 15 and I know exactly how you are feeling right now, not sure if you guys got as cranky and weepy as me but I guarantee you feel happier soon!!

Comment

day 5

Great work everyone. The daily posting is helping, yes?
                Free at Last
                "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

day 5

Daily posting is helping for sure!!! I don't know why I abandoned this site for so long!!!! I forgot that there are so many people out there just like me. I sometimes look around at others, out and about, at work, etc. and wonder, do they have the same problem as me??? Probably not, but you never know. We are very good at hiding it. I've always been a functional alcoholic, I believe, going to work, professional job, but I have been losing that a bit lately, coming in to work later and later and stunned looking and dizzy as hell! Sounds like I'm not the only one suffering from dizziness (I was sort of blaming menopause!!!) Being on day 4, I am definitely not as dizzy - feels good!
                  xoxo peanut

Comment

day 5

Peanut there are a lot of us out there just that they don't admit they have a problem
                    haven't felt weepy or cranky ........just edgy, jumpy and no concentration ......but feeling good to-day
                    may get some work done ...goodness knows it all been neglected even my sewing Thou I have slowly started knitting the grandkids beanies mittens and leggings
                    well i made it to day 6 ......hope it's smoother after this week .......can't get to confident thou still one day at a time

Comment

day 5

Great work P and WE, I guess we all have different reactions to going AF! Damn the stupid emotionas for me HEHE, lucky nobody witnesses my weepy moments based on nothing!!! Still, embrace what we are feeling, its nice, compared to the numbness of being drunk and falling into bed!!

Comment

day 5

Hey guys (gals!) -Good work WE, on day 5. I am almost through day 4 - definitely feel like I will be gaining weight, as the eating thing (what's that?!?!?) is keeping any cravings at bay, and keeping busy the last couple of nights canvassing. Sorry about your edgy feeling - that sucks, but nice to hear you are feeling good. For some reason, I've been pretty darn happy (just set up the sprinkler and soaked myself running away - peed myself too, all that squealing!!). I'm pretty happy usually, and glad to be not so sick feeling as I have been the last month. Two bottles, or more, a day was really wreaking havoc!!! As it should.
                        Here's to another AF day tomorrow - cheers with my soda and lime!!!
                        xoxo peanut

Comment

day 5

Keep going friends. On to day 5/6 of AF June. Warmest,
                          Free at Last
                          "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                          http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

day 5

Well done everyone - great job.
                            Day 5 for me - not feeling very well though - sore throat and feeling sick also have been bone achingly tired all week - is that part of giving up or do I have some kind of lurgy? Mx
                            :new:
                            Mayzay

Comment

day 5

Hey WE and everyone....just wanted to say it's good to see everyone doing so well. It has helped me so much to post everyday....the support here is amazing! Day 6 for me and I'm looking forward to Day 7 tomorrow!
                              Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
                              [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Comment

Working...
                              X