day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 5

Wow - we are Rock Stars!!!! Day 5 here for me, we are all so close together on this.

Mayzay, I felt the same way. I always seem to get a sore throat when I missed a night drinking, like the wine wasn't in there to kill everything off!!! I also have been soooo tired!!!! Like achingly tired, all this past week. Are you getting sleep? I know I simply do not sleep without the wine to knock me out (pass out, not fall asleep!), so I've been taking half a Zoplocon, which helps a little, but does make me a bit groggy the next day. It's weird crawling into bed at a reasonable time, remembering to take my HRT pill at bedtime, and reading a while before turning out the light. What a concept!!!!! I no longer have to ask the big guy what time we went to sleep, did I take my pill and did I eat anything! Or if any of my kids called me.

Life is good at the mo, and I want to keep it that way. Please please please make this last!!!!!
    Have a great AF day everybody. Enjoy the sunshine if you have it! If not, rain is always good too.
    xoxoxo peanut

Comment

day 5

Peanut;1515847 wrote: I also have been soooo tired!!!! Like achingly tired, all this past week. Are you getting sleep? I know I simply do not sleep without the wine to knock me out (pass out, not fall asleep!), so I've been taking half a Zoplocon, which helps a little, but does make me a bit groggy the next day. It's weird crawling into bed at a reasonable time, remembering to take my HRT pill at bedtime, and reading a while before turning out the light. What a concept!!!!! I no longer have to ask the big guy what time we went to sleep, did I take my pill and did I eat anything! Or if any of my kids called me.
      Peanut,

I felt like I had been hit by a Mack truck for about 2 weeks and I was freezing (my excuse is that it was winter but I don't think that really explains what was going on...:H ). I always thought that I was just a bad sleeper but it turns out that the sleep issues (and the sweating) were all due to AL. Give it time and I'll bet you'll be sleeping better than you have in ages. It is wonderful!!

There is so much information coming out lately about how critical sleep is to overall health -- right up there with, and possibly more important than, diet and exercise! We are doing ourselves favors on so many levels when we kick this BEAST out of our lives!

All the best to you - NS :h

Comment

day 5

NS - I too have been super cold, and it's not cold out!!! Have my wool sweater on at home! I was wondering about that. I've been eating really well, lots of veggies, protein and craving salads. I do believe my overall health was suffering severely. Plus, I smoke a ton when I drink, so I am down to 2-4 ciggies in the evening, after exercise, and that's it. I just need to keep this up and must have faith in myself!!!!
        peanut

Comment

Working...
        X