Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Aww Hadit. Big hugs x
    Brush yourself off and get on the wagon.
    I think it's something to do with approaching 30 days.. My biggest wobble was at 29 days.. Luckily I resisted but only just!
    X
    AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Hadit,

Dust off and back to it.

I thought you were taking Antabuse? Or am I mistaken?

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Hadit....you won't find any of us casting stones....we've BEEN there! The fact that you are back in the saddle speaks volumes! We are right beside you!! NS is so right, just come here first! This site can put Dick Head in his rightful place! Hugs, Byrdie
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Hadit...I hit 40 days a few times and relapsed each time before I was able to finally push through and figure out that I wasn't "cured" just because I'd been sober for over a month. DickHead alcohol convinced me I was, until I finally stood up and said "enough!". I am so VERY proud of you for coming straight back here. We really do understand. Dust yourself off and start over...we are here for you!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Hi Hadit- how you going? Hope you are ok :l :l :l

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Great to see you back here know you are not alone at that party. We are all fighting the same fight with you.
              No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Hi everyone and thanks for your kind words and encouragment. It does help so much to get that support when you slip. If it wasn't for MWO and you guys, I would probably still be drinking. It is relatively easy to stop; staying that way is the hard bit for some of us.I have read all your posts twice now; just to many to thank,so I have sent a big :l for each and everyone of you!!! Bring on the w/e; big challenges, but I am very determined to notch up my 5th AF weekend in a row. :yourespecial:

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

mamabear: I think our dear friend Hadit is a MAN....
                  I just won't anymore

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

been there, got a closet full of those t-shirts

Hadit,

I know exactly where you are. Don't beat yourself up. I had 20 something days and then a few beers and then the big one came along pulled a good drunk felt like crap not only from the hangover but letting everyone down.

The only thing we can do is get up, brush ourself off, and start again. Look at this as a learning experience and remember the warning signs. I saw them but managed to ignore them.

Hang in there this is not a battle won alone, it takes an army like MWO.
                    Love
                    JDG
                    Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Glad you are back Hadit! And you go JDG! We can do this XO

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Checking in with you and sending thoughts of strength. I continue to focus on one day, sometimes only this moment. Stay close to MWO.
                        Free at Last
                        "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                        http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Day 25 and I blew IT!!!

Thanks Jenni, I had to have a chuckle................my cover has been blown!! I am Male. There are afew of us lurking around HA HA !:H

Comment

Working...
                          X