Day7 is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day7 is here!

Day 7 finally and I feel pretty good. I've been doing a lot of thinking about my goals lately and I'm beginning to think I don't want to try to moderate. I don't want to take any chances of having so many failed attempts to start again. It's not worth the pain and misery

I'm so glad I started posting daily....it has helped tremendously. You guys are awesome!

Looking forward to day 8 tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!!!
    Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
    [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Day7 is here!

:greatjob2:

Way to go, Miley!
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Day7 is here!

Hi, Miley

I tried to get all cute and creative congratulating you in the June thread so here I'll just say: WAY TO GO, FRIEND !

Trying to moderate carries with it so many demoralizing and hard 'day ones of moderating' because most of us are such poor moderators! Your last day one EVER of drinking AT ALL can have been last week if you just keep doing what you have been doing -
      it works! (and makes life so much simpler and better ).

Have a great AF weekend!

:h NS

Comment

Day7 is here!

good job miley,moderating for me doesnt work,if im gonna drink i want to get drunk! forget those thoughts and keep on trucking
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Day7 is here!

WELL DONE MILEY YOUR DOING GREAT XXXXXXX
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Day7 is here!

Great stuff Miley!

Bravo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day7 is here!

Miley;1516272 wrote: Day 7 finally and I feel pretty good. I've been doing a lot of thinking about my goals lately and I'm beginning to think I don't want to try to moderate. I don't want to take any chances of having so many failed attempts to start again. It's not worth the pain and misery

I'm so glad I started posting daily....it has helped tremendously. You guys are awesome!

Looking forward to day 8 tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!!!
              Wow Well done on 7days Your right it not worth the pain and misery keep up the good work Miley and keep posting and reading.

catch22 x
              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Day7 is here!

Yay!! Super Miley!!! I'm right behind you!
                peanut

Comment

Day7 is here!

MILEY, I am so happy for you!! Ain't it grand?

-S-

Comment

Day7 is here!

good for you miley
                    look out week 2

Comment

Day7 is here!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Today was a weird day. I'm looking forward to Day 8 tomorrow.
                      Miley

"The moment you are ready to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle happens..don't give up"
                      [COLOR=Magenta]Joyfully AF Since 1/22/14

Comment

Working...
                      X