so much hope in spite of so much hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a greater reality than what we see.

Still, I miss my parents so much, I wish I could have worked it out with them. They have been gone for twenty years now, since I was nineteen.

Just being honest.

rebel
    "It takes a whole lot of medicine, Darlin', to pretend to be somebody else" - Bonnie Raitt

Hi Rebel,

Thanks for sharing that with you, take care xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Rebel, not to play "internet shrink" but a therapist told me that it's very therapeutic to visualize yourself going back and saying things that you feel you should have to people in your life but couldn't at the time. Get relaxed, focus and make the visualization as realistic as possible. Say what you need to and don't try to over analyze the situation (I have that habbit). Take care,
      D
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Reblicious,
        I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my fiance' last April in a car accident and it was the worst thing that I have ever endured. D is right, say what you need to say to them. It will help. Love and hugs to you!!!

Comment

Hi Rebelicious,

I can't begin to imagine what it must have been like to lose parents at 19 - something you never 'get over'? Ds suggestion sounds wonderful - I also had a student in my class who felt he had a lot still to say when his father died, and he wrote it down - he kept a special journal just for thoughts when he wanted to 'talk' and he found that helped...

So glad to see you write 'so much hope' as well - you've started a new stage in your life and you're right - there is so much hope - and there's as much love and support when you need it right here...

Many :l
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

Working...