Need your help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your help please!

Thanks K9. Wow, that's amazing - I can only imagine how good you feel now. I've slipped back into denial telling myself I really don't have a problem & I'm in control, which of course we all know I'm not. I've put off ordering Antabuse because I've told myself I can deal with this myself...so why did I knock back 2 bottles of wine & a few shots yesterday. Thanks, I'll have a look at the Newbies Nest.

Comment

Need your help please!

Yep, I'm the same minqua, it's the evenings. Although the afternoons are tricky! I work from home, so the temptation is always there. If there's no booze in the house, I find a reason to "pop" out & buy some...telling myself the whole time to only buy 1 bottle, but of course that's never enough. I'm going to order Antabuse from River online today.

Comment

Need your help please!

Stupid question, but where is the Newbies Nest?!

Comment

Need your help please!

So, I finally plucked up the courage to order the Antabuse from River, when through the process, only to find that they can't accept credit cards online & the moment! Agh. You have to call to order.

Comment

Need your help please!

Antabuse

Hey; I don't know if it's the same in the U.K and U.S, but in Australia a doctor can prescribe Antabuse so we can get it from a chemist. My doctor offered me Antabuse but i declined; (I'm on Campral.) It's good to get meds prescribed by a doctor, so they can monitor that it's working for you. Good Luck! :welcome:
            AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

Need your help please!

I can't really go to the doc though as he's a family friend & although I know he's bound by patient confidentiality, I really don't want to see him or have him see it on my notes in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X